Omnipat is an Intellectual Property firm of Industrial Property Counsels founded in Aix-en-Provence in 1998. In addition to the main office in Aix-en-Provence, the firm also has offices in Grenoble and in the Paris region.
We handle the protection of technical creations (inventions), as well as industrial designs (drawings and models) and distinctive signs (trademarks, service marks, domain names, commercial names).
Main missions of the firm:
- Procurement of Industrial Property titles in France and in foreign countries, including drafting and prosecuting patent, trademark, and design patent applications before the French Patent Office (INPI), the European Patent Office (EPO), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), as well as before various foreign Offices (USA, Canada, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Russia, Brazil, etc.)
- Preparation of assignment deeds or licensing contracts
- Administrative or legal litigation in Intellectual Property, in particular Oppositions before the INPI, the EPO, and the EUIPO
- Management of intellectual property portfolios (including monitoring maintenance and renewal fees deadlines)
- Searches for prior rights and Technology watch
- Watching services (trademarks, models, and domain names)
- Audit of your Intellectual Property portfolio
- Training courses for Industrial Property Basics